Queanbeyan Swap Meet
Saturday 21 & Sunday 22 September 2019
- Sites (6×6 metres) $20.00 per day.
- Limited indoor sites available. $50 for 2 days
- Setup from midday Friday onwards.
- Book online or by phone.
- Gates open to buyers 6:00am Saturday and 8:00am Sunday.
- General Public entry day is $4 per person per day (includes entry to car show on Sunday). Children under 14 free.
- Food & drink sales by pre-approved vendors only.
Queanbeyan Swap Meet is one of the Canberra region’s largest and longest running swap meets. Site holders travel from all over Eastern side of Australia to sell their goods. Over the course of the weekend the event draws many thousand people through the gates. The Swap Meet is an important social gathering for sellers, collectors and car enthusiasts and the car shows always attract more buyers.
There will be plenty of action all weekend at the Queanbeyan Showground. The Big 3 Car show (incorporating the American Car Nationals) will be held on Sunday.
To book a site
view the site map below to select your site. Scroll down to book on line or call 0427 267 927 between 6pm and 9pm