Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the user who uses the online services provided on this website to purchase a site/s at the annual Queanbeyan Swap Meet. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to Queanbeyan Swap Meet through the online payment service you accept these terms and conditions
It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the online service to purchase a site/s.
The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to the Queanbeyan Swap Meet.
Debit/Credit Card Details:The purchaser agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for to purchase a site/s must be correct and accurate and that the purchaser shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner.
When the purchaser pays his/ her site fees to Queanbeyan Swap Meet by using a debit/credit card the following conditions apply:
- The purchaser is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions
- The purchaser is responsible to ensure that the card details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The purchaser is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ at the time of making the payment.
Except for extenuating circumstances (deemed so by the Queanbeyan Swap Meet management) refunds will not be given in the month prior to the Swap Meet.
Except for extenuating or catastrophic circumstances beyond the control of the Queanbeyan Swap Meet management the Queanbeyan Swap will not be cancelled.
In the unlikely event that the Queanbeyan Swap-Meet is cancelled refunds will not be given, however sites can be carried over to the following year.
Queanbeyan Swap Meet site holder event rules
All Swap Meet site holders need to adhere to the following rules. Adherence to these rules is for your benefit and will assist in assuring an enjoyable weekend for everyone.
- No food drinks or refreshments are to be sold by unapproved vendors.
- Your site fee covers your site fee only. No insurance cover/warranty or security of your possessions or for goods sold is provided whatsoever. Queanbeyan Swap-Meet does not accept responsibility for the condition, nature, authenticity, price or ownership of items/services available from any swap stall. If you think you should be covered by insurance for goods or products you buy and sell then you must seek that insurance and provide it for yourself.
- Outside sites holders can set up anytime from midday onwards on Friday. No access before this time.
- No vehicles are to be parked in aisles. (once unloaded, if your vehicle won’t fit on your site please park it the general public car park).
- Unregistered vehicles (including motorcycles) must not be driven under their own power, all trailered vehicles must remain on the trailer.
- Display tables must be adequate to support the weight of the items being displayed
- For the safety of others, please ensure that you have no objects including tent pegs and ropes located outside your designated site/s and items on your site DO NOT pose a trip hazard
- For the comfort of all radios etc. are to be shut down at 10pm and noise curfew applies thereafter (after starting so early we all need a good sleep!)
- Please note this is a family friendly events and offensive language and behavior will not be tolerated.
- The sale of pornographic or offensive items is NOT permitted
- Absolutely no fires on the ground.
- If you have booked a site for both Saturday and Sunday and you leave your site on Saturday night please ensure that your site is clearly reserved for your return.
- You can re book your site at the Swap Meet Office (van) from 2pm onwards.
- If you have only booked a site for Saturday and decide to stay for Sunday please come to the caravan and pay for your site on Saturday afternoon, all sites booked for Saturday Only must be vacated by 6pm Saturday.
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times and not left unattended
- If leaving the grounds and you wish to come back please ask for a pass-out at the gate.
- The main entrance gate (Glebe Avenue) will be locked from midnight Saturday until 6:00am Sunday. If going out on Saturday night, please make sure you are back by midnight and get a passout (there will be someone on the gate for emergencies)
- Kings Hwy (Farrer Place) pedestrian gate will only be open between 8am – 2pm on Sat and 8am -2pm Sun.
- First-aid is available at the show office under the grandstand (after hours at the van)
- Please keep your site tidy and place rubbish in the bins provided.
- All unsold items must be taken home with you and not left at the showground.
- Sites are to be vacated by 4pm on Sunday and are to be left clean